- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel 2009 Spring Pink “CC” Cotton Short Sleeve Top
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Designer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Chanel Orange Nylon Spandex Sleeveless TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel orange nylon spandex sleeveless top from year spring 2000 collection. - Size 42. - 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.Category
Early 2000s French Tank Tops
- Chanel Orange cotton "CC" Cropped TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel orange cotton "CC" cropped top from spring 1995 collection. - Black piping trim. - Size 44.Category
1990s French Crop Tops
- Chanel "CC" Black and Pink Cotton TopBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 1995 spring Chanel "CC" black and pink bi-toned Cotton top. - Size 40. - 100% Cotton.Category
1990s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel Fuchsia Pink Silk Shirt with Back Gripoix buttonsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel fuchsia pink silk shirt. - Featuring Gripoix buttons closure at the back and the cuffs. - Round neck. - Size 38. - 100% Silk.Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Shirts
- Chanel Cashmere and Silk Purple Short Sleeves TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel cashmere and silk short sleeves top from A/W 1998. - Silver CC hardware logo. - Size 42.Category
1990s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel 1998 Multi-Coloured “CC” Cotton Square Neck Stripe Short Sleeve TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel 1998 multi-coloured cotton stripe short sleeve top. - Embroidered “CC” logo. - Square neck. - 100% Cotton. - Size 46.Category
1990s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel 2pc Cream/Yellow Silk Blouse and Tank SetBy ChanelLocated in Los Angeles, CAThis is a two piece cream and yellow print silk blouse and tank set by Chanel, from the 1990's. The blouse has five gold logo buttons down the front and two open patch pockets. The t...Category
1990s French Shirts
- CHANEL silk orange top with giant sequins FR 42 Cruise 2000 00CBy ChanelLocated in Rubiera, RECHANEL Cruise 2000 Silk orange top On the front giant sequins , on the back organza silk, thin silk belt Size FR 42 Made in France 100% silk Flat measures: Length cm. 56 Shoulders c...Category
Early 2000s French Blouses and Tops
- New Chanel Monogram CC Logo Cutout Crop TopBy ChanelLocated in Fort Myers, FLNew Chanel Cruise 2019 Runway Monogram CC Logo Cutout Crop Top FR 34Category
2010s Tank Tops
- Vintage CHANEL Yellow Cashmere Knit Top, Size 42By ChanelLocated in Beverly Hills, CAProduct details: Featuring pastel yellow 100% cashmere sleeveless and knit top with crew neck line designed by Chanel.Category
Late 20th Century French Sweaters
- Chanel Sport Gorgeous Tank Top With Cc LogosBy ChanelLocated in Hoffman Estates, ILChanel Sport gorgeous tank top with CC logos. Specifications: Size: 36Category
Early 2000s French Sleeveless Shirts
- iCHANEL Black Sleeveless Top Blouse Metallic Spaghetti Strap Sz 36 2018By ChanelLocated in Hollywood, FLGUARANTEED AUTHENTIC PRE-SPRING 2018 CHANEL METALLIC BLACK SLEEVELESS TOP Retailed excluding sales taxes, $1,795 Design: - Stunning metallic black spaghetti strap sleeveless top. -...Category
2010s Blouses and Tops