- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel Cashmere and Silk Purple Short Sleeves Top
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Chanel Fuchsia Pink Silk Shirt with Back Gripoix buttonsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel fuchsia pink silk shirt. - Featuring Gripoix buttons closure at the back and the cuffs. - Round neck. - Size 38. - 100% Silk.Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Shirts
- Chanel 1998 Multi-Coloured “CC” Cotton Square Neck Stripe Short Sleeve TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel 1998 multi-coloured cotton stripe short sleeve top. - Embroidered “CC” logo. - Square neck. - 100% Cotton. - Size 46.Category
1990s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel camellia top from Chanel spring/summer 2001 collection.By Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HKSize 44. 70% cotton. 25% rayon. 5% polyester.Category
Early 2000s French Blousons
- Unworn with Tag Chanel 1996 Black Tank TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black tank top from spring 1996 collection. - Unworn with original tag. - Ribbed hem. - Straps back with “CC” buttons closure. - Size 38. - 53% Rayon, 47%...Category
1990s Blouses and Tops
- Chanel Orange Nylon Spandex Sleeveless TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel orange nylon spandex sleeveless top from year spring 2000 collection. - Size 42. - 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.Category
Early 2000s French Tank Tops
- Chanel Pink Nylon Spandex Sleeveless TopBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel pink nylon spandex sleeveless top from year spring 2000 collection. - Size 40. - 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.Category
Early 2000s French Blouses and Tops
- Chanel 2017 Runway Embellished SetBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZThis set is a stunner! Not only is this beautifully embellished but has a great stretch making it a super easy runway piece to fit into your wardrobe. This pants and long-sleeve top ...Category
2010s French Pants
- Chanel Black Cami Crop-TopBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZGet your hands on the most iconic elevated basic done by Chanel for the 2007 Autumn Collection. Chanel is an expert at the simply beautiful. This is an adorable and feminine black cr...Category
Early 2000s Italian Camisoles
- Chanel 2004 Pastel CC Logo Embroidered CamisoleBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZThe most adorable and dainty top from the great house of Chanel. This was expertly designed with great care by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel 2004 spring collection. The details of this t...Category
Early 2000s French Camisoles
- Chanel Printed Playing Cards 1980's T-ShirtBy ChanelLocated in Scottsdale, AZUpgrade your basic t-shirt today! This fully printed Chanel t-shirt belongs in your closet! The bright colours and crazy print will bring you back to the 80's in the best way. This p...Category
1980s Italian T-Shirts
- Vintage 1995 CHANEL Playing Cards Print CC Logo Button Silk TopBy Chanel, Chanel BoutiqueLocated in Kingersheim, AlsaceVintage 1995 CHANEL Playing Cards Print CC Logo Button Silk Top Measurements taken laid flat, please double bust, waist and hips: Shoulder: 14.56 inches (37 cm) Bust: 16.92 inches (...Category
1990s French Blouses
- Chanel CC Blue Denim Top Trimmed V Neck Vest Tank Top 2007 (FR42 Large)By ChanelLocated in Montreal, QuebecCOLOR: Blue MATERIAL: Denim trimmed. 60% cotton, 20% silk, 20% cashmere ITEM CODE: P30378W03889 B3143 SIZE: FR42 Large MEASURES Bust: 34” Waist: 30” Length: 25” CONDITION: Very g...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Sleeveless Shirts