- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chanel black lambskin gold chain open toe platform sandals u
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingEstimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
In the years following the opening of her modest millinery shop, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel became a pivotal designer of both fashionable casual wear and Paris haute couture as well as an icon and arbiter of 20th-century style with her bob haircut and pearls. Today vintage Chanel handbags, jackets and evening dresses are among the most sought-after clothing and accessories for fashion lovers all over the world.
The first Chanel shop was established in 1910 in Paris on rue Cambon by the young milliner Gabrielle Chanel (1883–1971), who had picked up the nickname “Coco” while working as a club singer. The boutique drew the attention of the Parisian fashion elite who popularized her wide-brimmed Chanel Modes hats. Soon she added a sportswear store in the Normandy resort town of Deauville, where Coco set the tone for her defining sense of style — traditionally masculine garments reimagined for feminine shapes, made from simple jersey fabric.
Effortless and elegant, Chanel's designs promoted comfort and grace in women’s wear that had been dominated in the previous century by complicated layers of fabric and cumbersome corsets. She followed this success with a couture house, opened in 1915 in Biarritz.
But Chanel was not born into a life of glamour. Following the death of her mother, her father left her in an orphanage where she lived until the age of 18. It was there that she learned to sew as well as appreciate the classic pairing of black and white as worn by the nuns. In 1926, she introduced her first little black dress, reclaiming a color that had once been reserved for mourning and working-class women. That same decade, she debuted her perfume, Chanel No. 5, as well as the Chanel suit with a fitted skirt, inspired by the boxy lines of men’s clothing and employing a sporty tweed.
Chanel closed her fashion operations during World War II, then returned to the industry in 1954 to design for the functional needs of modern women. Structure and wearability endured in all of Chanel’s clothing and accessories, like the quilted leather 2.55 handbag introduced in 1955 with its gold-chain shoulder strap that freed up a woman’s hands. Chanel's collarless jacket reacted against the constricting styles of Christian Dior's New Look, replacing them with a design that was timeless, an instant classic. The 1957 two-tone slingback pumps had a practical heel height while offering a bold statement in the black tip of the shoes.
After Coco Chanel died in 1971, the brand underwent several changes in leadership, including fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who took over as artistic director in 1983. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate, such as expanding into ready-to-wear fashion in 1978 and, in 2002, establishing a subsidiary company — Paraffection — dedicated to preserving the heritage skills of fashion artisan workshops. The House of Chanel still operates its flagship on rue Cambon in Paris, where it all began.
- Chanel Black Lambskin SneakersBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black lambskin sneakers. - Black and white sole. - Gold "CC" hardware. - Size 39.5Category
Early 2000s Shoes
- Chanel Bi Toned Black and Yellow Patent Leather FlatsBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel bi toned black and yellow patent leather flats. - Size 39.Category
- Chanel Black Leather Gold Chain "CC" Faux Pearl Sandals HeelsBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Chanel black leather gold chain with "CC" faux pearl sandals heels. - Size 39. - Never been worn before.Category
- Chanel pink camellia suede and patent leather shoesBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HKSize 38.5 Never been worn before so it’s like brand new!Category
2010s Strap Sandals
- Coco Chanel Camellia Low Heels SandalsBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Coco Chanel favourite flower Camellia low heels sandals. Amazing craftsmanship! - Size 39. - These sandals have never been worn.Category
Early 2000s Sandals
- Unworn Chanel white and black flatsBy Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld for ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK-Chanel bi-tone white and black flats. - Plastic/leather. - Size 39.Category
You May Also Like
2010s Ankle Boots
Early 2000s Skirts
1990s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
Early 2000s Sweaters
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery