- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
PRADA navy blue patent peep toe striped cork platform slingback wedge EU35.5
- DimensionsHeight: 4.34 in. (11 cm)Length: 9.06 in. (23 cm)Marked Size: 35.5 (EU)
- StyleWedge (In the Style Of)
- Place of OriginItaly
- ConditionVery good, this item was pre-owned and is in very good condition. Minor scratches on patent leather upper. Signs of color transfer on brand label.
- Seller LocationHong Kong, HK
- Reference NumberSeller: JEDI/A000091stDibs: LU1726111236572
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$85 Standard Parcel Shippingto United States 0, arrives in 4-7 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Central, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
The House of Savoy coat of arms and knotted rope on Prada’s seal herald that the iconic Italian luxury fashion house was named Official Supplier to the Italian Royal Household in 1919. Started in 1913 by Mario Prada, the brand’s original shop in Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II still has the mahogany shelves that displayed its early wares such as travel items and handbags. Today, these fine leather goods are joined by the clothing, wallets and other various accessories that keep the brand on the cutting edge of fashion.
When Mario Prada’s granddaughter, Miuccia Prada (b. 1949), inherited the business from her mother in the late 1970s, Prada was recognized for its quality craftsmanship, yet it was still a modest-sized company. Miuccia, an enthusiast of unconventional Italian filmmakers who’d earned a Ph.D. in political science, introduced the concept of using pocone — a military-grade water-resistant nylon that feels like silk.
Nylon revolutionized the fashion house’s business, with the first Prada nylon backpack released to universal acclaim in 1984. Soon the durable, water-resistant material was incorporated into Prada’s ready-to-wear collections for both men and women. No one had previously considered nylon a part of luxury fashion, and it wasn’t long before the family-owned company best known for its luggage was leading modern style that emphasized function as much as form.
Characterized by clean lines and a refined elegance that signaled the new direction of the legacy brand, Miuccia Prada debuted her first ready-to-wear collection for women in Fall/Winter 1988. More inventive fashion would follow in the ensuing years, such as the 1993 launch of the more affordable, more playful Miu Miu line, which was aimed at a younger audience, and the introduction of Prada Sport in 1997 — a collection now widely seen as prescient for its embrace of athleisure.
Prada has regularly gone against the grain to elevate styles that have long been out of fashion. In 1996, there were dresses and skirts in clashing patterns and muted earth tones that seemed flat and outdated, all worn with chunky high wedge sandals. Fanny packs followed three years later, and elaborate lace in 2008. Each season continues to bring new eye-catching innovations for the historic brand, including enhanced attention to sustainability with Prada Re-Nylon, a new line of bags created from recycled ocean plastic.
Today, find a wide variety of vintage Prada evening dresses, bags and other items on 1stDibs.
- By Miuccia Prada, PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTPRADA brown leather purple jewel crystal embellished flower sandals EU36.5 Brand: Prada Designer: Miuccia Prada ...Category
2010s Strap Sandals$152 Sale Price20% Off
- By PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew PRADA rare burgundy red velvet double strap gold buckle open sandal EU36.5 Reference: TGAS/B01149 Brand: Pra...Category
2010s Strap Sandals
- By Miuccia Prada, PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew PRADA black leather signature blue logo double platform jute espadrille EU40 Brand: Prada Designer: Miuccia ...Category
- By Miuccia Prada, PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew PRADA Santiag brown suede logo buckle harness western brogue shoe EU36 Brand: Prada Designer: Miuccia Prada ...Category
- By Miuccia Prada, PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew PRADA Santiag brown suede logo buckle harness western brogue shoe EU37.5 Brand: Prada Designer: Miuccia Prad...Category
- By Miuccia Prada, PradaLocated in Hong Kong, NTnew PRADA black leather signature blue tab double jute platform espadrille EU38 Brand: Prada Designer: Miuccia P...Category
You May Also Like
Early 2000s Shoes
Early 2000s Shoes
2010s High Heels
Too Soon for the Return of ’90s Fashion? As If
There's a renewed appreciation for the era's aesthetic, perhaps most notably among millennials seeking authentic, easy style.
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery