A rare Vivienne Westwood mini pleated mini skirt in the style of a Scottish kilt. The skirt features three gold Baroque style buckles and is made of 100% Scottish tartan wool. Kate Moss wore an identical skirt in a different colour for the Vivienne Westwood runway show in 1994. Label reads UK 10, however Westwood sizes run small. The skirt is definitely an XS - S / UK 6 - 8 (Adjustable belts)
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- ConditionExcellent. The dress has had a professional invisible mend on the skirt which has been done so well the skirt is in Excellent condition. .
- WearAltered (not by designer).
- Marked sizeS (UK)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Reference numberLU14021250382
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like