Items Similar to 1970's GEOFFREY BEENE silk ensemble with gold thread View More
1970's GEOFFREY BEENE silk ensemble with gold thread
Cream sheer silk ensemble with stain trim and matching belt accented with metallic gold thread designed by Geoffrey Beene dating to the late 1970's. Fits a US 4-6. Top measures approximately 40" at bust fully extended and 24" in length. Skirt measures approximately 26" at waist and is 43" in length. Belt measures 2" wide and 66" from end to end. Made in the U.S. Excellent condition.
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesSatinSilk
- Condition DetailsExcellent condition with one tiny scratch to satin on the back of shoulder
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Waist26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Fransisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU813992343
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in San Fransisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Madame Gres fuchsia beaded slub silk tabard sil...
Madame Gres, Madame Gres
1960s Evening Dresses and Gowns
Very rare slub silk tabard with unusual beading and rhinestones with matching silk chiffon skirt from Madame Gres dating to the late 1960's. Haute couture ensemble with hand finishe...
1960's Cristóbal Balenciaga haute couture black brocade dress and jacket
$2,450 Sale Price
1960's Cristóbal Balenciaga haute couture black...
Cristóbal Balenciaga, Cristóbal Balenciaga
1960s Cocktail Dresses
Very rare jet black floral brocade dress and matching jacket from Cristobal Balenciaga dating to the early 1960's. Ensemble best fits a small US size 2. Narrow shoulders 13-14". Fit...
1977 YVES SAINT LAURENT lace up bustier with ti...
Yves Saint Laurent
1970s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
Tan cotton bustier top with metal grommets and lacing paired with a floral paisley wool challis tiered skirt designed by Yves Saint Laurent dating to 1977. Fits a size 2 or 4 (maximu...
Tom Ford For Yves Saint Laurent claret embroide...
Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford
Early 2000s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
Very rare, claret velvet peplum jacket with embroidery and matching tan pencil skirt designed by Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent exactly as seen on the runway for Spring 2002. Both p...