Items Similar to 1970s Loris Azzaro Gold Beaded Knit Body Jewelry Sweater Blouse View More
1970s Loris Azzaro Gold Beaded Knit Body Jewelry Sweater Blouse
A simply fantastic top! This intricately woven gold-tone Chain and knit sweater has light chains incorporated into the diamond scallop weave. The sleeves of the top are delicate festooned chains, and the top features a scoop neck. The top slips overhead and is unlined. Modern US S-M *All garments and accessories have been professionally cleaned and thoroughly checked before shipping. They are ready to wear upon arrival. *Shipping includes signature required and insured full value
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Material NotesKnitLameChainSymmetricalAllover
- Condition DetailsLike New
- DimensionsD 21 in.D 53.34 cm
- Marked SizeS-M (NA)
- Bust36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Waist29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Length21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU10321803623
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Houston, TX
More From This Seller
Vintage Kashmiri Crewel Embroidered Wool Coat
20th Century Coats
This long sleeve black wool coat falls below the knee and is meticulously embroidered -using the crewel embroidery technique- in a distinctly Kashmiri design. The dress features heav...
1970s Janus of Norway Red Knit Virgin Wool Skir...
1970s Twin Sets
Wonderful deep maroon red skirt and shrug set by Janus of Norway. This two piece ensemble is made out of plush, warm virgin wool featuring a mostly red color scheme with dashes of bl...
1987 Hermes “Bride De Cour” Tassel Silk Scarf ...
A classic chocolate brown cashmere sweater elevated to sheer sophistication with a silk scarf front. The equestrian theme is a favorite theme of Hermes, and is expertly achieved wit...
1960s Hilda Icelandic Oatmeal Wool Coat with Ho...
Beautiful and warm marled oatmeal wool coat by Hilda of Iceland! This soft and supple coat is halfway to cardigan, falls at around knee length, has long sleeves, and a hood. A drawst...