Items Similar to WMF Art Nouveau Hand Hammered Copper Tray with Brass Handles View More
WMF Art Nouveau Hand Hammered Copper Tray with Brass Handles
WMF Art Nouveau hand hammered copper tray with contrasting brass handles. Measuring length 48.5cm / 19.09 inches by width 19.9cm / 7.83 inches, and height 1cm / .39 inch. It is stamped with the WMF ostrich mark. The tray has age related patina, and we have given it just a light clean as some customers like the old patina. This is a very stylish and high quality tray by the German company WMF, from the Art Nouveau period. A wonderful antique piece.
- BrandWMF Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik
- In the Style OfArt Nouveau
- Place of OriginGermany
- PeriodEarly 20th Century
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH .39 in. x W 7.83 in. x D 19.09 in.H 1 cm x W 19.89 cm x D 48.49 cm
- Length19.09 in. (48.49 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU85538710362
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$26.34Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-12 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 2 hours
Located in London, GB
More From This Seller
Antique Victorian Patinated Bronze Corinthian C...
Mid-19th Century Decorative Objects
$819 Sale Price
Dai Nippon Meiji Period Antique Japanese Hand P...
Late 19th Century Decorative Objects
Scheurich Keramik West Germany Large Pottery Gr...
Scheurich Keramik, Unknown
You May Also Like
Gilded Gold Vermeil "Turtle" with Faux Rubies &...
Art Deco Celluloid Vanity Pierrot Powder Puff
Early 20th Century Curiosities
Amber Diamond Bakelite Art Deco Cigarette Holder
1930s For The Table
French needle point "Bonne-grâce" from a Louis ...
Early 1700s Textiles and Quilts
Exquisite Needlepoint Hand Stitched Bridge Equi...
Late 20th Century Games
Champs Vintage "Salesman Sample" "Gift Certific...
Edwardian Rock Crystal and Enamel Pill Box
Early 20th Century Boxes