1970s Avant-garde mod red vinyl telephone handbag The innovative handbag merges fashion & technology The unique rare design is the predecessor of the cell phone & the i-phones of today The cord & telephone jack are concealed in the interior of the handbag. The handbag was designed in Hong Kong in the early 1970s. The unique bag is constructed with red pvc plastic - vinyl The versatile design allows the handbag to be carried with the handle or worn with the detachable shoulder strap The telephone receiver is secured with a velcro band closure that detaches from the handle when speaking on the telephone The design is extremely rare & a very collectible handbag Being offered as a fashion accessory. The telephone while rings there is a continuous static sound preventing conversation
- Place of originHong Kong
- ConditionFair. Being offered as a fashion accessory as the telephone is not in working condition. The telephone rings there is a static sound preventing conversation.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 11 in. x D 10 in. x L 10 in.
H 27.94 cm x D 25.4 cm x L 25.4 cm
- Length10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Seller locationSanta Barbara, CA
- Reference numberLU736246010
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like