- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
2007 Louis Vuitton Xupes X Year Zero London ‘Hey Good Lookin' Neverfull PM
- DimensionsHeight: 8.67 in (22 cm)Width: 11.42 in (29 cm)Depth: 5.12 in (13 cm)
- Place of Origin
- ConditionThe hardware is in very good condition with minimal signs of use. The corners are in excellent condition with minimal signs of use. This bag has been customised.
- Seller LocationBishop's Stortford, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: HB22101stDibs: LU170213489122
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Bishop's Stortford, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Manufacturer
The story behind iconic luxury brand Louis Vuitton — best known for its esteemed handbags, crossbody bags, leather goods, ready-to-wear clothing and more — is one of craft and innovation in the worlds of fashion, jewelry and furniture.
The company’s modest origins can be traced back to when its founder, Louis Vuitton (1821–92), wishing to free himself from the conventional lifestyle in his provincial French city of Anchay as well as a difficult stepmother, left in the early 1830s to make a new life in Paris. The young Vuitton was 13 at the time and would need to travel on foot to get to the capital, which was hundreds of miles away. With stops along the way to make money so that he could forge ahead, the journey took a couple of years, but reward was close at hand.
When he arrived in Paris, Vuitton made a living with his hands. He toiled as a box maker and packer for more than a decade and built relationships with royals and members of the upper class while working for the empress of France, Eugenie de Montijo. In 1854, Vuitton launched his namesake company. The craftsman opened a humble workshop on rue Neuve des Capucines and advertised his services with a small poster that read: “Securely packs the most fragile objects. Specializing in packing fashions.”
Long before his brand would become known globally for its exemplary top-handle bags and stylish totes, Vuitton produced stackable and rectangular trunks. The most common trunks of the era were round, which weren’t ideal for toting and storing. In 1858, Vuitton debuted his lightweight, handcrafted canvas trunks, which were sturdy, rugged and equipped with convenient compartments. Travel’s popularity broadened in the late 19th century, and Vuitton’s trunks could easily be packed into train cars and ships — upright trunks meant hanging wardrobe storage that would allow his clients to transport their sophisticated garments without worry. Demand increased and the company grew. When Louis Vuitton died in 1892, control of the luxury house was passed onto his only son, Georges Vuitton.
In 1914, a Louis Vuitton store opened at 70 Champs-Élysées. The largest travel-goods store in the world at the time, it became the company’s flagship.
The Louis Vuitton brand embodies all the attributes of luxury, from the craftsmanship, exclusivity and relevance to heritage. It’s only appropriate that it boasts one of the most recognizable insignias — the imaginative interlocking of letters and fleurettes — in the fashion world. The famous LV monogram was first used in 1896 as part of an initiative by Georges to prevent counterfeiting of his coveted new line of travel trunks. It’s one of the earliest examples of fashion branding.
The LV monogram would soon appear on everything from bags and various fashion accessories to alligator-skin champagne cases, from stylish apparel and earrings to teddy bears and airplane models.
- Louis Vuitton Violet Vernis Leather & Vachetta Leather Roxbury DriveBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire"LOUIS VUITTON Violet Vernis Leather & Vachetta Leather Roxbury Drive Xupes Reference: CB462 Serial Number: SR4087 Age (Circa): 2007 Accompanied By: Louis Vuitton Dust Bag, Shoulder...Category
Early 2000s French Structured Shoulder Bags$940Free Shipping
- LOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas and Vachetta Leather Vintage PetitNoéBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireLOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas and Vachetta Leather Vintage Petit Noé Xupes Reference: HB4798 Serial Number: AR0930 Age (Circa): 1990 Authenticity Details: Date Stamp (M...Category
1990s French Bucket Bags and Drawstring Bags
- LOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas & Camel Calfskin Leather OlympeBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireLOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas & Camel Calfskin Leather Olympe Xupes Reference: CB678 Serial Number: SP3102 Age (Circa): 2012 Accompanied By: Louis Vuitton Dust Bag Auth...Category
2010s French Tote Bags$1,955Free Shipping
- LOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas & Vachetta Leather Vintage Bucket BagBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireLOUIS VUITTON Brown Monogram Coated Canvas & Vachetta Leather Vintage Bucket Bag PM Xupes Reference: CB660 Serial Number: FL0031 Age (Circa): 2001 Authenticity Details: Date Stamp (...Category
Early 2000s French Bucket Bags and Drawstring Bags
- LOUIS VUITTON Black Patent Leather & Caramel Embossed Calfskin Leather PollyBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireLOUIS VUITTON Black Patent Leather & Caramel Embossed Calfskin Leather Polly Xupes Reference: CB679 Serial Number: AR0096 Age (Circa): 2006 Accompanied By: Louis Vuitton Dust Bag Au...Category
Early 2000s French Structured Shoulder Bags$1,099Free Shipping
- Louis Vuitton Dune Calfskin Leather & Brown Monogram Pallas ShopperBy Louis VuittonLocated in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire"LOUIS VUITTON Dune Calfskin Leather & Brown Monogram Coated Canvas Pallas Shopper Xupes Reference: HB4739 Serial Number: SP1116 Age (Circa): 2016 Accompanied By: Louis Vuitton Dust...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Shoulder Bags$2,285Free Shipping
- Louis Vuitton Plat handbag in ebony checker canvas customized "Marilyn Forever"By Louis VuittonLocated in Paris, IDFThis time our artist and Street'Art specialist presents his latest work entitled "Marilyn Forever" in tribute to the great artist that was Marilyn Monroe on a Louis Vuitton Plat bag ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Top Handle Bags
- LV Musette Salsa shoulder bag in Monogram canvas customized "Marilyn"By Louis VuittonLocated in Paris, IDFVery original bag Louis Vuitton model Salsa Musette in monogram coated canvas and handle in natural leather adjustable with 5 levels and customized "Marilyn" in tribute to the huge i...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Hobo Bags
- NEW-Customized "Moody Pink Panther" LV Speedy 30 shoulder bag in Monogram canvasBy Louis VuittonLocated in Paris, IDFLouis Vuitton Speedy 30 handbag in new Monogram canvas customized by the popular Street Art PatBo artist with his work «Moody Pink Panthère» Just like the famous cartoon character «P...Category
21st Century and Contemporary French Structured Shoulder Bags
- Louis Vuitton Noisette Vernis Roxbury Drive BagBy Louis VuittonLocated in Chillerton, Isle of WightLouis Vuitton Noisette Vernis Roxbury Drive Bag This stylish Clutch bag has a Vernis Leather body with Stylish Top handles for a comfortable hold and detachable shoulder strap, an...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Spanish Structured Shoulder Bags
- LOUIS VUITTON Griet Brown Damier Ébène Canvas Tote 16.5"L x 5.9By Louis VuittonLocated in New York, NYThis is an authentic, pre-owned LOUIS VUITTON Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this hard-to-find Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Griet Bag. It features an ultra-spacious inter...Category
Early 2000s French Hobo Bags
- LOUIS VUITTON Vintage Monogram Sac Shopping BagBy Louis VuittonLocated in New York, NYLouis Vuitton Shoulder Bag Sac Shopping in Brown Monogram Canvas and Golden Brass hardware. This is a large vintage shopping tote and is simple and designed for ease. It is crafted o...Category
2010s French Hobo Bags
Recently ViewedView More
Inside Louis Vuitton’s Most Popular Handbag Collaborations
The venerable brand has earned accolades (and gained new fans) for partnerships that meld fashion with art.
How to Spot a Fake Louis Vuitton
What are the telltale signs that you're holding a real Louis Vuitton and not a knockoff? We spoke with expert Diane D’Amato to find out. Of course, you don't have to worry about fakes on 1stDibs, where every seller is highly vetted.