- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Yves Saint Laurent black suede and leather bag with fringed wood beading
- DimensionsWidth: 12 in. (30.48 cm)Depth: 2 in. (5.08 cm)Length: 12 in. (30.48 cm)
- Place of OriginItaly
- Material Notesblack suede, black leather, brown wood beads, brass hardware, black satin lining.
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor marks to interior from beading.
- Seller LocationSan Fransisco, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU811493763
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Express Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: San Fransisco, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Designer
Yves Saint Laurent
- By Carlos FalchiLocated in San Fransisco, CAAsymmetrically shaped snakeskin patchwork clutch with thin concealable leather strap designed by Carlos Falchi d...Category
- By Phoebe PhiloLocated in San Fransisco, CABlack leather 'biker bag' with silver studs and yellow suede lining designed by Phoebe Philo exactly as seen on ...Category
2010s Shoulder Bags
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in San Fransisco, CAVery rare clear lucite evening bag with rhinestones lined in black satin with black velvet strap designed by Tom...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Evening Bags and Minaudières
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in San Fransisco, CACharcoal grey wool couture coat from Yves Saint Laurent dating to the 1960's. All the details that you would exp...Category
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in San Fransisco, CAVary rare 20's style sheer silk chiffon haute couture dress with lace designed by Yves Saint Laurent dating to t...Category
1970s Evening Dresses and Gowns
- By Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent Rive GaucheLocated in San Fransisco, CABlack crepe silk mini dress with marabou feather trim and bow designed by Yves Saint Laurent dating to the 1970'...Category
Late 20th Century Evening Dresses and Gowns
You May Also Like
1990s Shoulder Bags
1970s Structured Shoulder Bags
2010s Crossbody Bags and Messenger Bags
1970s Bucket Bags and Drawstring Bags
1990s Shoulder Bags
21st Century and Contemporary Structured Shoulder Bags
21st Century and Contemporary Shoulder Bags
21st Century and Contemporary Backpacks
The Stories behind the Most Famous Luxury Fashion Logos
From Chanel to YSL, the logos of some legacy fashion houses spark instant brand recognition and have come to symbolize a kind of luxury that feels at once aspirational and attainable.
14 Iconic Luxury Handbags and the Stories behind Them
When the name of a bag is as well-known as its brand, you know it's a classic.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery