Items Similar to Pair of Antique Bronze Elephant Temple Bells with Gold Gilt Accents
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
Pair of Antique Bronze Elephant Temple Bells with Gold Gilt Accents
Pair of Tibetan antique bronze Elephant Temple Bells and stands being hand cast, hand carved stands and gold gilt finish. From Tibet 19th century wonderful condition Coming from a Park Avenue Home.
- DimensionsHeight: 16 in. (40.64 cm)Width: 13 in. (33.02 cm)Depth: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleTibetan (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1850
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSarasota, FL
- Reference NumberSeller: 90021stDibs: LU3322322476942
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Sarasota, FL
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Sarasota, FL
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1998
1stDibs seller since 2017
40 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Sarasota, FLThis pair of bronze bodhisattvas statue (those on the path to enlightenment, once installed in a temple, serve a...Category
Antique 17th Century Chinese Chinese Export AntiquitiesMaterials
- Located in Sarasota, FLThis large hand carved reclined Hotei “God of Happiness" Buddha with dog is so adorable! Having a large smile on...Category
Antique 1890s Chinese Chinese Export Sculptures and CarvingsMaterials
- Located in Sarasota, FLThis 17th century pair of blue and white porcelain Jars with lids depicting the eight immortals in a garden scen...Category
Antique 17th Century Chinese Chinese Export VasesMaterials
You May Also Like
Large Dong Son Culture Ritual Bronze Bell
Located in Austin, TX
A large and finely cast ritual bronze bell from the Dong Son Culture (circa 1000 BC-200 AD). Of unusually large size, the thinness of the bronze speaks to the advanced techniques ...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Vietnamese Antiquities
Pair of Angkor-Wat 12th Century Bronze Temple Oil Lamps from the Khmer Empire
Located in Yonkers, NY
A pair of Khmer Angkor-Wat bronze oil lamps from the 12th century. Created in Cambodia during the Khmer Empire for the temple of Angkor-Wat, each of this pair of bronze oil lamps fea...
Antique 15th Century and Earlier Cambodian Antiquities
Temple, China, Bronze, Late 19th Century, Decorative Art of Asia
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Temple, China, bronze, late 19th century, Asian decorative Art, small missing pagoda. Measures: H 38cm, W 17cm, W 17cm.
Antique 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export Metalwork
Bronze Antique Tibetan Temple Bell Substantial
Located in Somis, CA
This is a substantial yet beautifully crafted antique temple bell. Solid bronze and wonderful design creates a lasting, powerful sound that is pleasant and thought provoking. Bell is...
Antique 19th Century Tibetan Religious Items
$1,200 Sale Price
Late 17th Century Pair of Gilt Bronze Monks Maudgalayayana et Shariputra, Thai
Located in Hong-Kong, HK
Thai sculptors have created sacred art as profane of richness and incomparable beauty. Impressed with a harmonious realism, these works, full of fervor and a deep sense of life, are...
Antique Late 17th Century Thai Other Antiquities
Pair of Bronze Age Spiral Pendants
Located in Vosselaar, BE
Pair of Spiral pendants, bronze age, Europe, circa 1000 BC, 3 and 3 half inches 7 9 cm, mounted on custom stands. Provenance: From a private European collection; formed in the 1980s.
Antique 15th Century and Earlier European Antiquities
$1,097 / set
Japanese Antique Handcast Bronze Temple Bell / Edo Period 1822 / Hanging Bell
Located in Sammushi, JP
We have an aesthetic sense peculiar to Japanese people. And we introduce the unique items that only we can do, the route of purchasing in Japan, the experience value so far, and the...
Antique 1880s Japanese Edo More Asian Art, Objects and Furniture
Pair of Cloisonné Bronze Vases, Japan, Circa 1900
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Pair of cloisonné bronze vases, Japan, circa 1900, accident on one, slight depression Measures: H 19cm, D 10cm.
20th Century Japanese Japonisme Metalwork
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery