This Chinese Blue and White Plate is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
Chinese Blue and White Plate
Antique Chinese blue and white plate depicting a garden scene.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and TechniquesGlazedPorcelain
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 1.50 in. x Dm 10.00 in.H 3.81 cm x Dm 25.4 cm
- Diameter10.00 in. (25.4 cm)
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Seller Reference NumberMTE Antiques
- Reference NumberLU86237489123
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Stamford, CT
More From This Seller
Kangxi Blue White Prunus Blossom Style Large Gi...
Antique Late 19th Century Ceramics
Beautiful lidded ginger jar, 10 inches tall with the lid, 8.5 inches without and 8 inches wide. Well painted blue and white prunus or crackle ice style that started from Kangxi perio...
Pair of Chinese Tang Style Mantle Figurines
Vintage 1930s Tang Ceramics
Pair of Tang style mantle figurines depicting two warriors riding horses, circa 1930s. The figurines measure 9.00 inches height by 8.00 inches wide.
Japanese Green Ceramic Vase, circa 1920
Early 20th Century Taisho Ceramics
Japanese green painted vase from Kyoto detailed with molded dragons, circa 1920.
18th Century Delft Painted Vase
Antique Late 18th Century Chinoiserie Ceramics
Blue and white painted delft vase featuring a Chinoiserie landscape scene, circa 18th century.