A Chinese red leather trunk, circa 1920. This trunk is very decorative and unusual, since the gold design on the outside is hand-painted Japanese crests and vines. On wood stand.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good, this trunk is very pretty, and in quite good condition. It is not sturdy enough to use as a table for heavy objects on top..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
H 22 in. x W 28.5 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 55.88 cm x W 72.39 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberF-8896/B
- Reference numberLU84959250913
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like