Items Similar to China Fine Antique Jade Bracelet Pendant, Qing Dynasty View More
China Fine Antique Jade Bracelet Pendant, Qing Dynasty
China, a fine old jade bracelet or pendant - a significant jade ornament hand carved in a dark green and black jade with original patina from appropriate old age, late Qing dynasty, circa 1900. Unique jade, a lovely one. Dimensions: Exterior: 2.75", interior: 2.12 inches, width: .62 inches Provenance: Our private collection and accompanied by our Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH .62 in. x Dm 2.75 in.H 1.58 cm x Dm 6.99 cm
- Diameter2.75 in. (6.99 cm)
- Seller LocationShelburne, VT
- Reference NumberLU1289213309592
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Shelburne, VT
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
China Fine Antique Jade Celadon Lion and Tiger ...
Antique 15th Century and Earlier Chinese Ming More Asian Art, Objects an...
China, a finely carved antique celadon jade of a cat kingdom pair: lion with mounted tiger - a significant jade ornament with a classic rich celadon colors picked out with dark accen...
China Fine Early Jade Scholar with Fan, 1750
Antique 18th Century Chinese Qing More Asian Art, Objects and Furniture
China, a fine early jade of a scholar in a Ming style robe- holding a fan in his lower right hand, a significant jade ornament hand carved in a dark green colored jade with original ...
China Fine Early White Jade Horse, Qing Dynasty...
Antique 19th Century Chinese Qing Scholar's Objects
China, a finely carved antique white jade of a recumbent horse- a significant jade ornament with patina from good age. Qing dynasty, 19th century. Lovely details. A genuine pleas...
China Fine Jade Snuff Bottle -Jumping Fish & L...
Antique 19th Century Chinese Qing Nautical Objects
China, a finely carved antique cream colored jade snuff bottle of a jumping fish - a significant jade bottle ornament with a light brown calcified color and dark natural inclusions s...