Hand-painted mythical lion graces the front of this antique Mongolian wedding box. Lions symbolize protection and peonies flowers represent prosperity for the newlyweds. Red is used for weddings to bless the couple with happiness.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniquesFir
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 12.13 in. x W 18.25 in. x D 12 in.
H 30.82 cm x W 46.36 cm x D 30.48 cm
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference numberIA34
- Reference numberLU7903800220
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like