A pair of framed elaborate Japanese paintings of an emperor and empress by Nakayama Sanji. Each figure is richly adorned in colorful, flowing robes. Shown at Chicago World's Fair in 1893. 4827
- CreatorNakayama Sanji (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid Meiji Period (c. 1890)
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. good antique condition. .
H 59 in. x W 24 in. x D 2 in.
H 149.86 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberG228
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference number12011888931747
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like