Items Similar to Antique Rustic Hand-Carved 19th Century Northern Thai Cylindrical Pole Sculpture View More
Antique Rustic Hand-Carved 19th Century Northern Thai Cylindrical Pole Sculpture
A 19th century rustic hand-carved Thai pole from the mountainous city of Chiang Mai, featuring a natural patina. Born in northern Thailand, this pole adopts a cylindrical shape and stands on two legs. The top features a baluster detail and two round perforated adornments. The piece is handmade from wood with a natural patina. This pole could have been a support or a totem. With its rustic presence and nice proportions, this 19th century hand-carved Thai pole with natural patina will bring a touch of authenticity to any home, perhaps placed in a foyer or between two windows in a living room.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsNice aging throughout the piece. Please look at the various photos available
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 60 in. x Dm 12 in.H 152.4 cm x Dm 30.48 cm
- Diameter12 in. (30.48 cm)
- Seller LocationYonkers, NY
- Seller Reference NumberYN5899 / FEA Web
- Reference NumberLU863911901263
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Yonkers, NY
More From This Seller
Antique 19th Century Chinese Hand-Carved Stone Guardian Sculpture
$11,249 Sale Price
Antique 19th Century Chinese Hand-Carved Stone ...
Antique 19th Century Chinese Sculptures and Carvings
A 19th century Chinese carved guardian statue used as ship ballast. In the time when great wooden ships dominated the trade among nations of the east, it was not uncommon for ships b...
Antique Burmese 19th Century Hand-Carved Wooden...
Antique 19th Century Burmese Sculptures and Carvings
A 19th century Burmese dog temple statue hand carved in wood in Burma. This painted black dog is depicted with a lively attitude, half stretched out and barking. Its face is enlivene...
Antique Rustic Mounted Ox Cart Wooden Wheel on ...
Antique 19th Century Thai Rustic Mounted Objects
A Thai 19th century rustic ox cart wooden wheel mounted on a custom-made black base. The wheel is pierced in its center with a rectangular hole reserved for the axle tree. The wheel ...
Thai 19th Century Carved Wood Temple Dragon Scu...
Antique 19th Century Thai Sculptures and Carvings
A 19th century Thai hand-carved wooden temple dragon sculpture mounted on a custom base. Born in Thailand during the 19th century, this abstracted wooden dragon sculpture adopts a cu...