Items Similar to Thai Rattanakosin Period Gilt Bronze Buddha View More
Thai Rattanakosin Period Gilt Bronze Buddha
Thai Rattanakosin period cast gilt bronze Buddha from the mid-19th century, seated on a multi-tiered throne base. The backside of the statue has rings to be used as attachments to secure it to a wall within a temple setting. The statue is in great antique condition with some age-related loss to the gilding.
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureMid-19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSome age-related loss to the gilding
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 9.5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 4.5 in.H 24.13 cm x W 21.59 cm x D 11.43 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberG5DA - 113052 - 1118
- Reference NumberLU889312496992
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Thai Gilded Mirrored Bronze Buddha Statue on Wo...
Antique 18th Century Thai Figurative Sculptures
Mirror, Wood, Bronze
Thai antique gilded and mirrored bronze Buddha statue from the 18th century, atop a wooden base. The Buddha is wearing elaborately detailed ceremonial garments and adornments and is ...
Sukothai Style Thai Bronze Seated Buddha
20th Century Thai Metalwork
Sukothai style Thai patinated bronze seated Buddha sculpture with downcast eyes, flaming ushnisha, and elongated ears, depicted in Bhumisparsha mudra. The piece is in great vintage c...
Japanese Meiji Period Lacquered Wood Buddha wit...
Antique 18th Century Japanese Meiji Figurative Sculptures
Japanese Meiji period lacquered sculpted wood Buddha figure seated on an elaborately carved lotus throne with a mandorla in the back. The piece dates to the early Meiji period. The p...
Japanese Meiji Period Bronze Elephant Sculpture...
Antique 1860s Japanese Meiji Animal Sculptures
A Japanese Meiji period bronze elephant sculpture on its original burl-wood base. Old repair to the tail; some paint chips to bronze trunk; unsigned.