Items Similar to Pair of Arts and Crafts Period Wrought Iron Andirons View More
Pair of Arts and Crafts Period Wrought Iron Andirons
A graphic pair of Pair of Arts and Crafts period wrought iron andirons with wonderful lines, each one with a squiggly, serpentine top over a square section support, the top of which is wrapped with a band from which two scrolled elements issue, all supported on whimsical scrolled feet with L shaped log holders, or dogs, one of which is bent. This is not visible when placed in the fireplace with logs on top.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsOne andiron modified at foot, as seen in photographs, which doesn't sit squarely on the ground. This does not affect use at all.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 23.25 in. x W 11.25 in. x D 21 in.H 59.06 cm x W 28.58 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU83775840853
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Essex, MA
More From This Seller
Pair of Arts & Crafts Period Carved Oak Pedestals
Antique Early 1900s American Arts and Crafts Pedestals and Columns
A pair of substantial and beautifully made Arts & Crafts period pedestals in quarter-sawn oak, with carved rosettes at the corners and stepped molding at the top and bottom of each. ...
Arts and Crafts Period Silver Tea and Coffee Service
$3,700 / set
Arts and Crafts Period Silver Tea and Coffee Se...
Bremen Guild of Handicraft
20th Century German Arts and Crafts Tea Sets
Gold Plate, Silver, Ebony
A fine quality hand wrought Arts and Crafts period silver and silver gilt tea and coffee service, made by the Bremen Guild of Handicraft (BWKS), likely for the Scandinavian market, w...
Pair of Giant Baroque Period Bronze Pricket Can...
Antique 17th Century Belgian Baroque Torchères
A pair of rare, giant cast bronze Baroque pricket candlesticks, 78 inches/198.12 cm tall, Flemish, circa 1660, with tall iron prickets within deep drip pans over baluster shaped su...
Art Deco Period Fashion or Costume Drawing of a...
Vintage 1920s Swiss Art Deco Drawings
An Art Deco period fashion or costume drawing of a woman in a Venetian black lace dress and hat, with arms extended, showing off her pink purple large beaded bracelets. The hat is re...