Items Similar to 19th Century Oak Dog House or Dog Kennel View More
19th Century Oak Dog House or Dog Kennel
Unusual 19th century oak dog house or dog kennel; in the rare form of a house in well figured honey coloured oak; the pitched tiled roof with a fleur de lys shaped parapet and eaves with a similar design, above the simulated brickwork sides with projecting corners. The front with an arch shaped opening and a pine floor interior; all raised on small square feet. English, circa 1860 Very good condition Dimensions (ins) 26 wide x 25.25 deep x 29.75 high; opening 16 high x 9.75 wide.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1860
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedOak
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.75 in. x W 26 in. x D 25.25 in.H 75.57 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 64.14 cm
- Seller LocationMoreton-in-Marsh, GB
- Seller Reference NumberR0474
- Reference NumberLU972213872381
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Moreton-in-Marsh, GB
More From This Seller
Late 19th Century Pitch Pine Saddle Horse or Sa...
Antique 1890s English Victorian Cupboards
A rare late 19th century pitch pine saddle horse or saddle rack; the hinged gabled top opening to make a large flat surface, supported on a pair of folding shaped supports to either ...
19th Century Very Large Teak Ship's Wheel
Antique 1880s English Nautical Objects
19th century very large teak ship's wheel; with ten turned spokes and ten shaped handles, one with original brass ring to indicate direction. The outer wheel with inset brass banding...
19th Century Black Miniature Chest of Drawers
Antique 1860s English Models and Miniatures
A rare 19th century small ebonized chest of drawers; the whole of the chest unusually faced with printing blocks, the top of geometrical design above two short and three long drawers...
19th Century Gothic Oak Champagne or Wine Coole...
Antique 1840s French Gothic More Dining and Entertaining
19th century Gothic oak champagne or wine cooler table; this very unusual table was almost certainly made as a wine or champagne tasting table for a Gothic influenced French chateaux...