Items Similar to Pair of French 1860s Napoleon III Terracotta Architectural Fragments with Fruits View More
Pair of French 1860s Napoleon III Terracotta Architectural Fragments with Fruits
A pair of French second Empire terracotta architectural fragments from the mid-19th century with fruit motifs. We currently have two pairs available, priced and sold per pair. Born in France during the reign of France's last Emperor Napoleon III, this handsome pair of terracotta architectural fragments features a ribbon-tied swag made of luscious fruits. Sculpted in high-relief, the swag, which visually continues from one fragment to the other, stands out beautifully on its simple background, while the curvy ribbons seem to be flapping in the wind. With their skillfully sculpted décor and nicely weathered appearance, this pair of French Napoleon III terracotta architectural fragments circa 1860 will bring a stylish touch to any home. Each pair is priced $3,950.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1860
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsNice aging expected to be seen on such pieces. Please look at the various photos available.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 15 in. x W 23 in. x D 5.5 in.H 38.1 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 13.97 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberL29
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU835913396571
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
Pair of French 1860s Napoleon III Terracotta Ar...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Napoleon III Architectural Elements
A pair of French Second Empire terracotta architectural fragments from the mid-19th century with fruit motifs. We currently have two pairs available, priced and sold per pair. Born i...
Pair of French 19th Century Hand Carved White M...
Antique 19th Century French Architectural Elements
A pair of French hand carved white marble 'Pots à Feu' (fire urns) from the 19th century, with flame, foliage and swag motifs. Born in France during the dynamic 19th century, this pa...
French Napoleon III Period Painted Decorative P...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Napoleon III Paintings
A pair of French Napoleon III period painted decorative panels with floral motifs from the mid-19th century, set inside giltwood frames. Each of this pair of decorative panels featur...
17th Century Pair of French Louis XIII Period C...
Antique Mid-17th Century French Louis XIII Panelling
A pair of French Louis XIII period carved walnut architectural panels with geometrical motifs from the first half of the 17th century. Each of this pair of French architectural panel...