Raymond Subes (Designer)
Patinated and gilded wrought iron apartment gate from c. 1940, attributed to Raymond Subes.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Good. Good original condition. .
24.76in. H x 35.43in. W x 0.79in. D
63cm H x 90cm W x 2cm D
Long Island City, NY
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- French 1940’s Wrought Iron Screen / Gate
- R. Lalique Architectural Panels from the Oviatt Building
- Rare Pair of Horse-shaped Wrought Iron Andirons
- An Unusual French Art Deco Figural Fire Screen
- Art Deco Steel and Wrought Iron Pedestal
- Rene Lalique Chandelier "Perles"
- French Art Deco Chandelier by Rene Lalique
- Rene Lalique "Eglantines" Chandelier
- Art Deco Smoking Table by Leon & Maurice Jallot
- Maison Jansen Pair of Monumental, Electrified Horse Figures
- Art Deco Bronze Figure by Claire Jeanne Roberte Colinet
- Unusual Art Deco Occasional Table
- Lalique Chandelier "Seville"
- Perzel Ceiling Fixture
- Edgar Brandt Pair of Wall Sconces