Raymond Subes (Designer)
Patinated and gilded wrought iron apartment gate from c. 1940, attributed to Raymond Subes.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Good. Good original condition. .
24.76 in. H x 35.43 in. W x 0.79 in. D
63 cm H x 90 cm W x 2 cm D
Long Island City, NY
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- French 1940’s Wrought Iron Screen / Gate
- R. Lalique Architectural Panels from the Oviatt Building
- Rare Pair of Horse-shaped Wrought Iron Andirons
- An Unusual French Art Deco Figural Fire Screen
- Art Deco Steel and Wrought Iron Pedestal
- Art Deco Bronze Sculpture by Maurice Guiraud Riviere
- Art Deco Bronze Sculpture by Joseph d'Aste
- "Femme se peignant" Bronze-Relief by Joseph Csaky
- Dali Silvered Bronze Panel "Centaurus"
- Dali Bronze Bas-Relief Fécondité
- “Two Deer and Faun” Bronze Group by Ary Bitter
- Art Deco Bronze Figure by D.H. Chiparus