Items Similar to 19th Century English Cast Iron Fires Dogs, Andirons View More
19th Century English Cast Iron Fires Dogs, Andirons
19th century English blackened cast iron fires dogs, andirons Salvaged from an English Country Manor House.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and TechniquesCastWrought Iron,Blackened
- Condition DetailsLeg / Arm Depth is 17 1/2" Leg / Arm Height is 5 1/2" Base Width is 10"
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 18 in. x W 10 in. x D 17.5 in.H 45.72 cm x W 25.4 cm x D 44.45 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU249337313563
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
19th Century Cast Iron Fire Dogs, Andirons
Antique 19th Century French Victorian Fireplaces and Mantels
A fine pair of French 19th century cast iron fire dogs, andirons. Detailed example of the period. Salvaged from a chateau in Northern France.
19th Century English Cast Iron Fire Dogs or And...
Antique Early 19th Century English Early Victorian Fireplaces and Mantels
19th century blackened cast iron fire dogs or andirons Including rare toasting brackets Salvaged from an English Country manor house.
19th Century Cast Iron and Brass Fire Dogs, And...
Antique 19th Century English Victorian Fireplaces and Mantels
19th century blackened twisted cast iron and polished brass ball fire dogs, Andirons Taken from An English County Manor House.
19th Century Cast Iron and Copper Andiron Fire ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Late Victorian Fireplace Tools and Chi...
Iron, Wrought Iron
Late 19th century polished cast iron with copper andiron - fire fogs. With Fleur De Lis motif. These would of originally Been used to rest a set of fire tools in front of the firepl...