Pair of early 19th century French "rouge de Languedoc" marble mantles in the Louis XVI taste, from a double salon, possibly Toulouse.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1830s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Beautiful colors and grains; classic carved decoration; interiors in as found condition; sizes slightly different: 44.5"w x 13.5"d x 40.5"h / 46.5"w x 13.75"d x 41" high..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 41 in. x W 45 in. x D 13.5 in.
H 104.14 cm x W 114.3 cm x D 34.29 cm
- Seller locationNew Orleans, LA
- Seller reference numberX2312
- Reference number0707128146259
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in New Orleans, LA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like