Items Similar to American Cast Iron Three Tiered Decorative Fountain, Fiske , NY . Circa 1860 View More
American Cast Iron Three Tiered Decorative Fountain, Fiske , NY . Circa 1860
American cast iron three tiered fountain with Egret , Cat tails , and Floral motif. Fiske, New York . Mid 19th Century
- Of the PeriodAmerican Empire
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1860
- Materials and TechniquesCastIron
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 96 in. x Dm 33 in.H 243.84 cm x Dm 83.82 cm
- Diameter33 in. (83.82 cm)
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Seller Reference Number# 1571
- Reference NumberU100510887287
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Charleston, SC
More From This Seller
American Cast Iron Hitching Post with Negro Boy...
J.W. Fiske & Company
Antique 1850s American American Empire Figurative Sculptures
American cast iron and hand-painted hitching post depicting a Negro boy standing on a bail of cotton, Mid-19th Century. J.W. Fiske & Co. N.Y.
English Figural Lead Fountain with Plumbed Frog...
Antique 1850s English William IV Fountains
English figural standing young lady lead fountain with flanking plumbed frogs resting on a circular rocky base. Fountain is in working condition, Mid-19th century.
American Charleston Cast Iron Lyre Boot Scrape,...
Antique 1820s American American Empire Architectural Elements
American Charleston cast iron lyre boot scrape resting on a oval scalloped edge base, Early 19th century.
American Wrought Iron Decorative Window Transom...
Antique 1820s American American Empire Doors and Gates
American wrought iron demi-lune ten panel window transom / gate with pleasing decorative scroll work motif. Early 19th Century