- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition - Wear commensurate with age and use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30.5 in. x W 39 in. x D 13.5 in.
H 77.47 cm x W 99.06 cm x D 34.29 cm
- Seat height15.13 in. (38.44 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberW4009
- Reference numberLU882710328701
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Coalbrookdale, Lily Pad Design, A Pair of Victo...
English Patio and Garden Furniture
Coalbrookdale, A pair of Victorian cast iron garden benches known as the Lily pad design, with fine fern leaf detailing, on angular legs with smaller Lily style leaves to the legs. S...
Pair of Victorian Cast Iron Serpent and Twig Ga...
McDowell, Stevenson & Co
British Patio and Garden Furniture
A Victorian pair of cast iron garden seats in the serpent and twig pattern and dating circa 1860. These beautiful rustic naturalistic castings are based on the English oak tree and d...