This rare lead statue of cupid, unsigned but catalogued in 1905 by the famed Arts & Crafts Artisans' group, Bromsgrove Guild, features a triumphant Cupid with quiver and copper-stringed bow, holding aloft a heart. Wonderful detailing to head, heart, bow, quiver and loincloth. Soft patinated surface with a few nibbles.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1905
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Slight animal nibbles to the top of the heart and base, weathering commensurate with age, otherwise, near-perfect condition (no breaks, repairs, missing parts). .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30 in. x W 14 in. x D 6.5 in.
H 76.2 cm x W 35.56 cm x D 16.51 cm
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference numberSFG 1012
- Reference number1005038634121
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like