Distinctive pair of English cast iron jardinieres or planters with a rectangular shape. Featuring an Art Deco style woven pattern on the body and a gracefully curved form. Supported by small round feet with a beautifully patinated metal finish. Each planter has a drain.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Lovely patinated metal finish. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 12.5 in. x W 28 in. x D 14 in.
H 31.75 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 35.56 cm
- Seller locationOakland, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU155528800413
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Oakland, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like