These cast stone urns have been made with a mixture of crushed limestone, bluestone, and cement. The terracotta color has been mixed in with the stone, not applied. Each urn has two handles with double mascarons. Gadrooned lobes are beneath, which rest upon a waisted, round, fluted base over a square plinth. Wonderful for indoors or outdoors, these elegant cast stone urns will highlight any area they occupy.
- Production typeOne of a Kind
- Production timeAvailable Now
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureContemporary
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Minor restoration to one handle. Minor rubs, pitting, and varying color as part of design.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.5 in. x W 22.75 in. x D 23.75 in.
H 74.93 cm x W 57.79 cm x D 60.33 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference number716-8
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU90637846233
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like