- CreatorJames Deakin & Sons (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacture1902
- ConditionExcellent. The applied and embossed decoration is all very sharp. Full hallmarks struck to the surface of the bowl are all very clear; the hallmarks are struck deeply due to the exceptional gauge of silver..
H 6.66 in. x Dm 11.03 in.
H 16.9 cm x Dm 28 cm
- Diameter11.03 in. (28 cm)
- Seller locationJesmond, GB
- Seller reference numberA8991
- Reference numberLU120029526791
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Sterling Silver Presentation Bowl - Antique Geo...
William Hutton & Sons
English Decorative Bowls
Silver, Sterling Silver
A fine and impressive antique George V English sterling silver presentation bowl; an addition to our presentation silverware collection This fine antique George V sterling silver ...