Items Similar to Arts & Crafts Scandinavian Copper and Steel Bucket View More
Arts & Crafts Scandinavian Copper and Steel Bucket
Fine keg shaped bucket, circa 1890. Steel rimmed base with steel handle. Measures: Height 11 1/4" Diameter 10 1/2".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1890
- Materials and TechniquesHammeredCopper
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 11.25 in. x Dm 10.5 in.H 28.58 cm x Dm 26.67 cm
- Diameter10.5 in. (26.67 cm)
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA894C
- Reference NumberLU87869024801
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
Arts & Crafts Copper Bucket
Antique Late 19th Century European Arts and Crafts Decorative Bowls
Fine keg shaped bucket, circa 1890. Steel rimmed base with wooden handle. Measures: Height: 12" Diameter: 11".
Late 19th Century Arts & Crafts Copper Bucket
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Arts and Crafts Urns
Practical piece of copper ware, circa 1890. Barrel or keg shaped, with decorative ribbing around the outside, galvanised interior and handle. Ideal for use now as a log or kind...
Late 19th Century Large Copper Log Bin
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Arts and Crafts Decorative Bowls
Functional piece of copper Scandinavian arts and crafts wear. Ideal now for use as a log bin or an oversized waste basket. Copper out surface with steel rim and handles, zinc line...
Early 20th Century Copper Pail
Early 20th Century English Late Victorian Decorative Bowls
Early 20th century pail, circa 1900. Steel and copper bucket. Nicely shaped compared to the norm. Complete with handle and original wooden grip. Expected surface marks, but a f...