Items Similar to 18th Century Foot Warmer View More
18th Century Foot Warmer
18th century English oak foot warmer with pierced and carved decoration on all sides. The top has a molded edge and is banded with carving surrounding a central pierced medallion. The front looks like a house with a front entrance and hand a scroll knob which turns to open the door. The sides are also carved and pierced with medallions and a coat of arms with lions and a shield. It has molding at the bottom as well and even the underside is carved decorated and is supported on brass feet.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1740-1760
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 8 in. x W 9.75 in. x D 8.63 in.H 20.32 cm x W 24.77 cm x D 21.93 cm
- Seller LocationHigh Point, NC
- Seller Reference NumberBA225
- Reference NumberLU970810709811
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in High Point, NC
More From This Seller
19th Century French Scale
Antique 19th Century French Industrial More Folk Art
19th century French scale-made from iron with brass weighing bowls. Comes with four weights. Lovely size and proportion.
Mid-20th Century Handblown Hourglass
20th Century English Folk Art More Folk Art
Blown Glass, Pine, Paint
Large hourglass with handblown glass and wonderfully turned supports and bases, circa 1950s. The blue paint is original to the piece.
19th Century Long Skimmimg Spoon
Antique 19th Century English Victorian More Folk Art
Decorative skimming spoon from England with pierced decoration on the bowl which says "home sweet home", surrounded by scrolled designs, circa 1879.
19th Century American Barber Sign
Antique Late 19th Century American Folk Art More Folk Art
19th century American shaving advertisement sign. Wear and losses to paint.