- CreatorUnknown (Metalworker)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Weird scratches underside that looks like signature testing ??.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1.58 in. x Dm 5.32 in.
H 4 cm x Dm 13.5 cm
- Diameter5.32 in. (13.5 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference number2O162
- Reference numberLU163229165621
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Art Deco enamel cigarette box by Lacloche Frèr...
French Tobacco Accessories
Gold, Sterling Silver, Enamel
A two-colour gold, silver and enamel cigarette box by Lacloche Frères, with an inlaid polo scene to the lid. The sides embellished with yellow gold bands, bearing French gold and si...