An antique jewelry box made of burl walnut veneer, circa 1900. Rich, warm burl walnut veneer with dreamy veining covers the top and all sides of the box. Lighter edge trim and the heart shaped key escutcheon are made of maple. The interior is without dividers and could be used to store a variety of items.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1900s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Some age wear on veneer. On visible "bubble" on top, Some veneer is missing inside the box. No key available..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 5.00 in. x W 11.50 in. x D 8.00 in.
H 12.7 cm x W 29.21 cm x D 20.32 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberX3
- Reference numberLU86907137013
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like