A Regency Silver Plated Four-Light Candelabra. Arms of scrolling vines hold leaf-shaped candle cups spring from a trumpet-shaped stem that supports an eleborate center candle cup. The stem rises from an elaborate leaf covered form that sits on a concaved triangular plinth base decorated with rolling acanthus leaves & elaborate scrolled feet. A family crest is featured on each side of the base.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Silver plate. Possibly Sheffield.
Good antique condition with normal wear for its age.
30 in. H x 22.5 in. W x 21.5 in. D
76 cm H x 57 cm W x 55 cm D
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Pair of 19th Century Louis XV Style Bronze Doré Candlesticks
- Pair of 19th Century French Empire Bronze Doré Candelabra
- Pair of 19th Century Bronze Dolphin Candlesticks
- Pair of 20th Century French Gilt Bronze Figural Candlesticks
- Pair of 19th Century French Putti Candelabra
- Pair of Early 20th c. English Candleholders with Hurricane Globes
- Pair of Early 20th Century English Silver Plate Candlesticks
- Pair of 19th Century French Marble and Ormolu Candelabrum Signed "F. Rambaud"
- 19th Century Regénce Style Candlesticks
- Pair of Marble and Ormolu Candlesticks with Rams' Heads
- Late 19th Century French Candlestick Lamp
- Pair of Early 20th Century Telescoping Ceremonial Temple Trumpets