Items Similar to A 19th century French Empire Mantel Clock View More
A 19th century French Empire Mantel Clock
A 19th Century French Empire figural mantel clock with a gilt bronze dial. A gilt bronze winged angel or cupid is on one side with a lyre on the top and trophies on the other. In working condition. France circa 1810
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1810
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailsworking, recently cleaned and mechanicals put in working order. We have a clock key.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 14 in. x W 10 in. x D 4 in.H 35.56 cm x W 25.4 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller Reference Number9431
- Reference NumberLU79041317474
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2004
Located in San Francisco, CA
More From This Seller
19th Century Painted Swedish Tall Case Clock
Antique 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase C...
A 19th century Swedish painted tall case clock. Repairs to the base. Many layers of later paint removed to reveal some original paint and pine. Working condition. A nice example of a...
French Empire Green Gilt Tole Lamps, 19th Century
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire Table Lamps
A pair of 19th century Empire tole lamps, later electrified, France. The lamp measures 4.75" W x 4.75" D.
English Early 18th Century Chinoiserie Long Cas...
Antique 1730s English Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Brass, Blown Glass, Wood
This is a good George II tall case clock retaining an early Japanned surface in the Chinese motif. The case was restored some time ago, and is in Fine condition. The movement is an 8...
Large Walnut Empire Period Chest, France early ...
Antique 19th Century French Empire Commodes and Chests of Drawers
A very nice and large early 19th century, French walnut Empire period chest of drawers / commode with original marble and nice old hardware. Great as a sideboard / server because of ...