- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 5.5 in. x W 14.5 in. x D 7 in.
H 13.97 cm x W 36.83 cm x D 17.78 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference number162-307
- Reference numberLU95127163923
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French 19th Century Louis XV Style Gilt-Bronze ...
Bronze, Porcelain, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine French 19th century Louis XV style gilt-bronze, mahogany and porcelain Encrier (Inkwell). The oval mahogany base surmounted with an ormolu mounted trim, dual-trays and fi...