Items Similar to American Art Deco/Red Handled Industrial Vintage Numbering Machine View More
American Art Deco/Red Handled Industrial Vintage Numbering Machine
This vintage numbering stamp, with a striking red handle, is an interesting example of Art Deco design in commercial products. A nostalgic reminder of life before computers. Made by the American Numbering Machine Company in Brooklyn.
- Of the PeriodMachine Age
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1930-1940
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailssome wear to metal, handle in excellent condition
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 5.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 2 in.H 13.97 cm x W 6.35 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller LocationWinnetka, IL
- Reference NumberLU93653457472
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Winnetka, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
1970s Oversized Pair of Lucite Dice or Pop Art
Charles Hollis Jones
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Abstract Sculptures
A pair of oversized, large dice in the manner of Charles Hollis Jones. The witty, large-scale design is reminiscent of Pop Art sculpture. A perfect lucky gift for a gambler or art c...
1974 Large Chrome Paper Clip with Pennies/Lucit...
Vintage 1970s American Modern Paperweights
A large vertical paper clip embedded in a domed lucite base displaying a design of 1974 copper pennies. Could it be commemorating the resignation of President Nixon? An interesting,...
Mid-Century Modern "Rabbit Ears" TV Antenna/Spa...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Models and Miniatures
An unusual, vintage TV antenna with a colorful, rocket ship design. The exceptional form captures the Atomic/Space Age spirit of the period. A wonderful, nostalgic addition to a Mid-...
Marianne Brandt Paper Holder for Ruppelwerk, circa 1930/Bauhaus
By Marianne Brandt
Marianne Brandt Paper Holder for Ruppelwerk, ci...
Vintage 1930s German Bauhaus More Desk Accessories
An enameled steel and chrome-plated brass notepad holder by the German Bauhaus master Marianne Brandt (1893-1983). Acclaimed for her radically modern designs of everyday objects, Bra...