The gavel head with blind carved chain at center. The gavel with Flower on one end and plain surface on the other and a twisted rope like handle. Possibly Masonic.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 5 in. x W 10.5 in. x D 3 in.
H 12.7 cm x W 26.67 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number00744
- Reference numberLU162024331293
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like