Items Similar to Austrian Bronze Elephant Lamp with Art Glass Shade View More
Austrian Bronze Elephant Lamp with Art Glass Shade
If you like elephants, here is a beauty. The body of the lamp is bronze and made in Austria, as is the hand blown art glass shade. The shade was made by one of the better Austrian glass makers, probably Loetz. A really fun and high quality piece of lighting.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe shade is perfect except for a small flake on the inside of the rim where it doesn't show. A non-issue. The silvered bronze base shows some non offensive wear.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 10 in. x Dm 8.5 in.H 25.4 cm x Dm 21.59 cm
- Diameter8.5 in. (21.59 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU879913410261
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in San Francisco, CA
More From This Seller
Austrian Art Nouveau Table Lamp with Handblown ...
Early 20th Century Austrian Art Nouveau Table Lamps
Bronze, Art Glass
Very attractive Art Nouveau lamp with a handblown shade possibly executed by Loetz. The photos tell the story.
Art Nouveau Gilt Bronze Table Lamp, Three Nudes with Art Glass Shade
By E. Maurel
Art Nouveau Gilt Bronze Table Lamp, Three Nudes...
Antique Early 1900s French Art Nouveau More Furniture and Collectibles
Art Glass, Bronze, Onyx
This very wonderful sculptural lamp is more than just a lamp. It is a beautiful piece of artwork. It is artist signed, "E. Maurel," who was French and worked around the tur...
French Art Nouveau Lamp with Cameo Glass Shade
Early 20th Century French Art Nouveau Table Lamps
This sweet little desk lamp has the great Art Nouveau look. The bronze base and colorful cameo glass shade make a fine package. Cameo glass is a very complex and skillful art. 2 laye...
Austrian Bronze Art Nouveau Lamp, Gustav Gurschner
Early 20th Century Austrian Art Nouveau Figurative Sculptures
This is a very special little lamp. How do I know, I had it in my own home for many years. The quality of the casting is quite remarkable, and then it's a lamp, and it's my favorite ...