Items Similar to Pair of Italian Putti Wood Carved Hand-Painted Gilt Late 19th-Early 20th Century View More
Pair of Italian Putti Wood Carved Hand-Painted Gilt Late 19th-Early 20th Century
Pair of Italian putti wood carved hand-painted gilt, late 19th-early 20th century, each playing an instrument, Horn & Mandolin, Gilt wings and loin cloth. The putti have back rings for hanging, minor paint loss on the back of one putti as per photo, not visible from the front. Crackled old finish with nice color. The putti measure 9 3/4" inches high x 4 1/2" inches wide x 4" inches deep.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureLate 19th-Early 20th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 9.75 in. x W 4.50 in. x D 4.00 in.H 24.77 cm x W 11.43 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationOttawa, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1417210474121
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Ottawa, CA
More From This Seller
Nice Pair of Chinese Foo Dogs, Carved Soapstone...
Early 20th Century Chinese Chinese Export Sculptures and Carvings
A nice pair of Chinese Foo Dogs/Temple Dogs, carved Soapstone, early 20th century, circa 1920-1930s. The foo dogs are on plinth base with scallop and scroll decoration. The Foo Dogs ...
Art Noveau French Gilt Bronze Figure of a Recli...
Early 20th Century French Art Nouveau Figurative Sculptures
French gilt bronze figure of a reclining nude early 20th century, finally cast figure resting on her side. Gilt finish is worn, but retaining a nice color and patina. The figure is o...
Victorian Taxidermy Toy Horse, Late 19th Century
Antique Late 19th Century English Victorian Taxidermy
Victorian taxidermy toy horse, late 19th century. Unusual and rare, a bit bizarre, this model of a horse with glass eyes, is made of a stuffing material covered with a real animal...
Bust of Alexandre Brongniart First Half of 20th...
Early 20th Century French Louis XV Busts
Bust of Alexandre Brongniart, After Jean Antoine Houdon, first half of 20th century, painted plaster in faux terracotta finish on white circular waisted socle, some retouching to the...