Items Similar to Frederick Weinberg Black Iron Fish Sculpture View More
Frederick Weinberg Black Iron Fish Sculpture
A large mid century modern black iron sculptural fish that could be used indoors or outdoors.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950's
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x W 35 in. x D 11 in.H 81.28 cm x W 88.9 cm x D 27.94 cm
- Seller LocationPasadena, TX
- Seller Reference NumberMR11027
- Reference NumberU1109218671983
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Pasadena, TX
More From This Seller
Andrew Gellatly Tension And Suspension Sculpture
Late 20th Century American Sculptures
A welded steel and stone sculpture by Texas artist Andrew Gellatly entitled "Tension and Suspension".
Vintage Brutalist Cat Tail Sculpture
Vintage 1970s American Brutalist Abstract Sculptures
A vintage brutalist cat tail sculpture made of patina bronze on a rosewood base. This sculpture was created in such a way that emphasizes the materials and process used to create it.
Edmond Casarella Abstract Bronze Sculpture
Vintage 1970s American Sculptures
An abstract sculpture made by the well-known American artist Edmond Casarella (1920-1996). An intricate cast bronze design on a natural stone base.
Edmond Casarella Soaring Sculpture on Pedestal Base
Edmond Casarella Soaring Sculpture on Pedestal ...
Mid-20th Century American Modern Abstract Sculptures
Edmond Casarella (1920, New Jersey - 1996) Was a printmaker, painter and sculptor. His particular innovation was the use of layered cardboard printing matrix, that could be car...