Items Similar to Vintage Antelope Antlers Mounted on Black Shield Shaped Plaque View More
Vintage Antelope Antlers Mounted on Black Shield Shaped Plaque
An attractive pair of vintage antelope antlers mounted on shield shaped plaque in a black finish.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1880
- Condition DetailsMeasurements are pertaining to size of plaque.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 6 in. x W 5 in. x D 5 in.H 15.24 cm x W 12.7 cm x D 12.7 cm
- Seller LocationNashville, TN
- Reference NumberLU995113296952
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Nashville, TN
More From This Seller
Antelope Antlers Mounted on a Double Plaque wit...
Antique 19th Century German Wall-mounted Sculptures
Vintage Antelope antlers mounted on a double plaque. The back is a shield in shape and another mount is placed on top of the shield. The tag reads Albert Fasse from Germany.
19th Century Red Stag Antlers Mounted on Shield...
Antique 19th Century English Mounted Objects
Mounted red stag antlers with a plaque reading "Arundal Park" on shield shaped back.
Black Forest Antlers Trophy with Leaf and Branc...
Antique 19th Century European Animal Sculptures
Vintage Black Forest antler trophy with the back design of carved leaf and branch decoration.
Black Forest Antler Trophies Mounted on a Shiel...
Antique Late 19th Century European More Folk Art
Vintage Black Forest antlers mounted on a round back with a shield carved underneath with leaf decoration on each side.