Items Similar to Arts and Crafts Mixed Woods Vessel or Tazza, First Quarter of the 20th Century View More
Arts and Crafts Mixed Woods Vessel or Tazza, First Quarter of the 20th Century
Handcrafted with various woods in geometric patterns on a Classic form.
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureFirst Quarter of the 20th Century
- DimensionsH 9 in. x Dm 8.5 in.H 22.86 cm x Dm 21.59 cm
- Diameter8.5 in. (21.59 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberR6638
- Reference NumberLU82705208073
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
French Brass and Pewter Arts and Craft Bucket, ...
Antique 1890s French Arts and Crafts Decorative Bowls
Of tapering form with side handles, with pewter and brass decoration.
Italian Brass Bracciere from Louis XIV Period, ...
Antique 1710s Italian Louis XIV Planters, Cachepots and Jardinières
The shaped bowl with heavy cast brass handles, raised on hoof shaped feet, the original purpose of the bracciere was to hold coal or other combustible fuels in an effort to warm, oft...
French Art Deco Firegrate in Steel, First Quart...
Vintage 1920s French Art Deco Fireplace Tools and Chimney Pots
Constructed of steel and depicting leaping stags, having four bars between shaped supports.
French Art Deco Leather Bergere, Shaped Feet, F...
Vintage 1920s European Art Deco Club Chairs
Very comfortable and having a nice lean, the leather upholstery trimmed in patinated brass nailheads, having a down filled velvet cushion, raised on shaped front feet and rear slopin...