Louis XVI Pair of French circa 1950 Urns and Cover on Pedestals
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 78 in. x W 20 in. x D 16 in.H 198.12 cm x W 50.8 cm x D 40.64 cm
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Seller Reference Number414-40
- Sold AsSet of 4
- Reference NumberLU863216188752
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This firm, with expansive spaces in both Stamford, Connecticut and New York City, is the largest single-owner facility of its kind. It deals in one-of-a-kind and custom-made furnishings, including Maison Jansen, Ralph Lauren, and Tommi Parzinger creations plus Louis XV and XVI pieces. All items c...