- CreatorWest Bend (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Some tarnish and scratches to the copper with a few stitches loose on the leather. Both consistent with age and use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 2.63 in. x W 1.88 in. x D 1.69 in.
H 6.69 cm x W 4.78 cm x D 4.3 cm
- Seller locationCookeville, TN
- Seller reference numberJB1392
- Reference numberLU234438508203
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Tiffany & Co. Sterling Bamboo Bottle Opener and...
Tiffany & Co.
Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel
Featured is a pair of Tiffany & Co., bar tools, consisting of a bottle opener and jigger, in the Bamboo pattern. Modern styling, Classic and timeless design, appropriately hallmarked...
Rare American Art Deco Aluminium and Bakelite W...
Unknown, West Bend
Aluminum, Bakelite, Wood
This rare and iconic American ten-piece cocktail shaker set was designed for the West Bend Company of Wisconsin by Ralph N. Kircher in 1934 (See US Patent below) and was marketed und...
Murano Red White Zanfirico Ribbons Italian Art ...
Vetreria Fratelli Toso, Salviati
Art Glass, Blown Glass, Murano Glass, Glass
Gorgeous seven-piece Murano hand blown red “A Canne” and white Zanfirico striped ribbons Italian art glass liquor decanter and shot glasses. Created in the manner of the Salviati and...