- CreatorStefan Dakon (Sculptor)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1936
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. original split deriving from firing in oven at reverse side visible - it isn't visible at upper side, apart from that there aren't any imperfections existing.
H 8.07 in. x W 4.92 in. x D 6.29 in.
H 20.5 cm x W 12.5 cm x D 15.98 cm
- Seller locationVienna, AT
- Reference numberLU101449745271
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Art Deco Craquelé or Crackle Ceramic Sq...
Auguste Mouzin et Cie Pottery
Belgian Animal Sculptures
The clean geometric design of this lovely animal makes it very special. Look at the lines of his curled up tail and the way he holds and eats a little nut. I obviously couldn't resis...