A handsome Georges Jouve tray, glazed in the great ceramist's beloved gunmetal black, with a typically Jouvian representation of a radiant, pouty-faced sun. Made in the early 1950s. Signed with Jouve's "Apollon" cipher.
- CreatorGeorges Jouve (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1.4 in.
H 3.56 cm
- Diameter7.3 in. (18.55 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberLU80913535552
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2005
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Los Angeles, CA
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like